Graduates of the 2019 Online Buddhist Studies and others with significant practice and study experience are invited to join an Intermediate Online Buddhist Studies Group starting January 2020. Starting January 25th, Ethan will meet with students the last Saturday of every month for a lecture and group discussion on the month’s assigned reading.
• Starting Saturday, January 25th 2-4pm ET online via Zoom
• Every last Saturday of the month at 2-4pm ET online via Zoom
• Sessions will be recorded and posted for later access via Dropbox
• Students will be expected to join “quads” and support each other’s meditation practice throughout the month.
• For the start of the 2020 year, the assigned reading will be “In the Buddha’s Words: An Anthology of Discourses from the Pali Canon”
• Registration is only open for full-year enrollment
• Price: $30 per month ($360 for the entire year)